Friday, February 17

GET A SEX CHANGE OR DIE!—doctor’s dire orders in tropical disease shocker




23rd July 1971
Company boss Keith hall arrived for work wearing a skirt and a blonde wig and told astonished staff: "Call me Stephanie." The he asked them into his office and told them he was now a woman. Balding Keith, 37, revealed that his sex change started when he went abroad and fell seriously ill with a tropical disease. The treatment was a massive dose of female hormones. The cure did not work properly and Keith was warned by doctors that he would die within two years unless he agreed to a full sex change. The 10,000-pound operation was carried out under the National Health Service. Now Stephanie intends to enjoy life to the full – as a woman. Before, she was married and the father of three children but divorce came before her operation and the children no longer live at home in Greater Manchester. Now she says: "As a man I never cried. But now if I break a nail or snag my stockings it’s a disaster. But I’m no women’s libber. I expect men to open doors for me. I want to be treated like a lady."


PICTURED: Ladylike ….Stephanie.